Wednesday, June 9, 2010

H2overload

Drink water, they say.

It's good for you, they say.

Eight 8 ounce glasses per day, they say.

It will curb your appetite, they say.

It will help you loose weight, they say.

What they don't say:
Your need to pee exponentially increases with each ounce.
Drinking water does nothing to curb my need for chocolate.
Did I mention the need to pee?
32 ounces of water makes my jeans feel a little snug.
Did I mention the need to pee?
If start imagine the water tastes like beer, will I enjoy it more?
Did I mention the need to pee?

3 comments:

Kori said...

snicker snicker, just laughing because i feel your pain! :)

Anonymous said...

PLUS — if you've had a few babies, that need to pee comes much more frequently (if you're anything like me). Just give me a catheter, for heaven's sake. I've got stuff to do besides sit on the pot :)

jerseygirl said...

And this is why I'm always semi-dehydrated, I swear.