Friday, June 19, 2009

why

why are those Gosselin people every fucking where?

why do 13 year old boys never hear what you say?

why does the school year not last longer?

why is it so hard to find the appropriate father's day gift?

why does wine suddenly give me vicious headache's after 1 glass?

why is it that when I need to be somewhere, the slowest fucking person in NJ drives in front of me?

why am I struggling with writing these last few weeks?

why does the dog insist on scarfing up her own feces? because that's just fucking disgusting.

why is it so damn difficult to get two kids to remember weekly chores?

why can't I find my white bra? did the damn dog eat that, too?

why do people listen to Sean Hannity & Bill O'Reilly, blow holes that they are?

why am I so fascinated with Deadliest Catch?

2 comments:

Goddess Cole said...

Sounds like you're having a Fucking Fantastic day!....

just being me said...

I love the Deadliest Catch. I thought I was the only one out there. Joe turns it off all the time. This weekend was the best of. He was puting around outside and i was watching it.