Clearly the republicans are so fearful of losing this election that they will trespass on private property and steal a sign supporting their competitor. This action translates for me, that McCain supporters, ergo republicans, are thieves and not above stealing anything. Oh wait, see Election 2000.
Alright, that's mean spirited, not all republicans are thieves and dirtbags. Just some, most especially the one that stole my, or any other, Obama sign.
During my travels placing Obama signs around town, I have seen and been right near any number of McCain signs and NOT ONCE did I think to remove the McCain sign. Because that would be wrong and mean spirited, not to mention small minded and immature.
To those of you who crept in the night onto private property and, like the skunks you are, out of cowardice stole my sign, I've got a message for you:
Bite me.
cross posted at nablopomo
2 comments:
LOL, you rock!!!!
GO BARACK
Obama will win, and THAT will be the sign thieves' "just desserts"
Post a Comment